Thursday, August 21, 2008

So I want to die

I know I will never get a boyfriend with my thick glasses. Even if I did I wouldn't feel comfortable around him as I don't feel comfortable around anyone with glass and metal resting on my face. It seems whenever I laugh they jam into my face. And glasses are generally uncomfortable. And I want to get a laptop. I have been saving all summer at my manual labor min. wage job for one. It was either a laptop or a car and I figured the smartest thing to do would be to get a laptop for school since I am a student and all. But turns out I can't get a laptop since the one I can afford is too far away for me to drive to. And without a car? My life blows. I left my sleeping meds at my mom's house and didn't sleep a wink last night. I literally stayed up all night until 6 a.m and on...

No comments: